Holcim believes that building and maintaining a high performance culture is key to driving business value.
The Dialogue process supports this vision by providing a robust framework for performance management and individual development that ensures:
- Maximum employee contribution through full understanding and alignment of goals at all levels.
- Shared understanding by employees and their supervisors of achievement expectations both in terms of 'what' (objectives and main tasks) and 'how' (behaviors and competencies).
- A culture of performance feedback and consequence management.
- Consistent evaluation, differentiation and calibration of employee performance.
- Employee / supervisor discussions to explore and support development needs and career aspirations.