- What is the ultimate parent company of the Holcim Group?
- What are the most important debt issuing entities within the Holcim Group?
- Where are the Holcim Group’s debt instruments listed?
- What is the Holcim Group’s rating target?
- Do the Holcim Group’s debt instruments have step down/up rating change and/or change of control covenants?
Holcim Ltd (formerly LafargeHolcim Ltd) is the ultimate parent company of the Holcim Group. Holcim Ltd is domiciled in Switzerland and is a company limited by shares (Aktiengesellschaft) incorporated in Switzerland under Swiss law. Holcim Ltd’s shares are listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange and Euronext Paris.
The Holcim Group has a number of debt issuing entities, of which the main entities are:
- LafargeHolcim Continental Finance Ltd
- LafargeHolcim International Finance Ltd
- Holcim Ltd (formerly LafargeHolcim Ltd)
- LafargeHolcim Finance US LLC
- LafargeHolcim Helvetia Finance Ltd
- Holcim Finance (Luxembourg) S.A.
- Holcim US Finance S.à r.l. & Cie S.C.S.
- Holcim Finance (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Holcim Capital México, S.A. de C.V.
The purpose of these entities is to act as finance companies on behalf of the Holcim Group.
Holcim Group’s debt instruments are mainly listed on the Swiss (SIX) and Luxembourg (LuxSE) stock exchanges. Some debt instruments are not listed on any stock exchange and are traded over-the-counter.
The Holcim Group commits to a strong investment grade rating.
Yes, some of the Holcim Group’s debt instruments have step down/up rating change and/or change of control covenants. Please refer to the terms and conditions of the respective debt instruments for more information in this respect.