Lafarge: Availability of the 2012 Registration document (Document de référence)
Lafarge's 2012 Registration document (Document de référence) has been filed on April 3, 2013 with the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF).
The document is available to the public in accordance with the provisions of regulations currently in force.
It can also be found in the "Shareholders" section of our website www.lafarge.com, and on the AMF's website (www.amf-france.org).
The Registration document includes in particular:
- the 2012 annual financial report ;
- information on fees paid to the statutory auditors for the financial year 2012;
- the report of the Chairman of the Board of Directors on internal control procedures and on corporate governance and the auditors' reports on the same;
- a description of the shares buy back program.
Notes to editors
Located in 64 countries with 65,000 employees, Lafarge is a world leader in building materials, with top-ranking positions in its Cement, Aggregates & Concrete businesses. In 2012, Lafarge posted sales of 15.8 billion euros.
Since 2010, the Lafarge Group has been part of the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index, the first global sustainability benchmark, in recognition of its sustainable development actions. With the world's leading building materials research facility, Lafarge places innovation at the heart of its priorities, working for sustainable construction and architectural creativity.
- The press release (pdf, 49.35 KB)
- The registration document (pdf, 5.09 MB)