Building a nature-positive future
Join this exciting 1 hour webinar on 8 September at 15:00 CEST and meet our speakers:
- Magali Anderson, Chief Sustainability and Innovation Officer at Holcim
- Gerard Bos, Director of IUCN Global Business and Biodiversity Programme from IUCN
- Jessica McGlyn, Corporate Engagement Lead at the Science Based Targets Network
- Renata Pollini, Head of Nature at Holcim
- Tom Williams, Director Nature Action & Water at WBCSD
With an introduction from Eva Zabey, Executive Director at Business for Nature.
Save the date to discover how Holcim is taking a nature-based approach across its products and solutions and share your perspectives on building a nature-positive future.
We look forward to seeing you.
Please note that attendance to the live webinar is limited, with a recorded replay available after the session.
8 September 2021 15:00 CEST: moderated session for 40 minutes with 20 minutes questions & answers (recording available following the webinar)
Our business is reliant on natural resources. We must understand our impacts on nature, disclose these risks, mitigate them and contribute in a nature-positive way. By developing nature-based solutions we can reduce the impacts of climate change and also build a more resilient business.
We aspire to be the global leader in innovative and sustainable building solutions. We are at the forefront of green building solutions and making cities greener from foundation to rooftop by investing in nature-based solutions.
You can find out more about our strategy and actions at the links below: