Hear and engage with our experts to build a net zero future that works for people and the planet.
When? On September 23, 2021 at 4 pm CEST / 10 am EDT.
- What does a net-zero built urban ecosystem look like?
- How do we define 1.5°C-aligned buildings and urban infrastructure?
- What tools do cities need to systematically integrate energy and carbon performance when developing/building/renovating?
- Energy and carbon measurement - towards a universal tool?
- Can public procurement become a driver for low-carbon solutions?
- How can we incentivize builders with building codes?
- The role of carbon removal and turning cities into permanent carbon sinks?