The Pro Forma Financial Information for the period ended December 31, 2015 reflects the merger of Holcim and Lafarge as if the Merger had occurred on January 1, 2015.
The Pro Forma Financial Information is derived from:
– the audited financial information of LafargeHolcim for the period ended December 31, 2015; and
– Lafarge interim financial information for the six month period ended June 30, 2015 translated into Swiss Francs. The Pro Forma Financial Information also reflects the following effects:
– the financial impact corresponding to the 10 days between July 1 and July 10, 2015 (Merger date);
– the impacts of the fair value adjustments for the six month period ended June 30, 2015. They mainly relate to long-term financial debt and depreciation and amortization of property, plant and equipment;
– the change of scope resulting from the Merger (mainly the full consolidation of operations in China and Nigeria); and
– the divestments carried out as part of a rebalancing of the Group global portfolio and completed in the second semester of 2015 mainly to CRH for operations in Europe, North America, Brazil and the Philippines. The Pro Forma Financial Information does not take into consideration any purchase price accounting impact on operating EBITDA which mainly relates to inventory valuation.